Saturday, August 21, 2010

Love

We all love something, we all love someone. But, sometimes we don't love life. That is okay, but god blessed us by giving life to us. So we should love life. Life was made to be a journey, a long curvy road that has no end. But, life does end, on Earth. Occasionally, we trip, or we take a wrong turn and hit a dead end. It happens to everyone. As humans, sometimes we do stupid things, such as, tell lies, cheat, or break promises. You just have to remember that you are you and you can't change that. You should love you for you, don't ever hate your self for who you aren't. If someone makes fun of you, or hurts your feeling, stand up for yourself, and say "I am who I am and I can't change that." You should love yourself, and never back down.

1 comment:

  1. and say... I'm rubber your glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks on to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete