Friday, August 20, 2010

Life

Life can be so dramatic at times. You just have to remeber the good things in life. Try to live life at its fullest.Yes, we can get upset, but, you just have to keep going. When I turn 16 I am gonna go to hair styling collage, when I graduate from High School,I want to get a collage degree just for fun, and maybe after that, I'll be sucessful in life. I have lots of good friends to help me get along if I fall. If I am sad, they will cheer me up. I wont do bad things. I will live life at its fullest and I will be sucessful. I hope that maybe one day I will be a famous singer. I will keep going forward and never give up.

1 comment:

  1. I love you my sweet Cherish!
    "Dreams come true precisely because you make them come true. And that's what makes them worth having." -Ralph Marston
    Never give up your dreams!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete